Top Five Charleston City Guides
Charleston is a city unlike any other, so the Easton Porter Group has compiled some great city guides for you to make the most of your time in this charming South Carolina destination. To find the most amazing restaurants, hotels, historical spots, boutiques, and much more, be sure to check out these local blogs and publications that highlight the best Charleston has to offer – including our Cannon Green restaurant and Zero George hotel.
- Gal Meets Glam: Julia Engel is a Charleston-based style blogger that has created a comprehensive city guide that we highly recommend. It includes food, lodging, and activity ideas.
- 36 Hours NYT: This popular New York Times Travel column tells you exactly what to do to maximize three days in a city. If you’re planning a long weekend to Chuck Town, check out their interactive online city guide.
- Architectural Digest: This city guide article features a plethora of amazing spots in Charleston, written by our very own Lynn Easton.
- Goop: Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle brand has published a nicely curated city guide that mentions our Cannon Green restaurant, praised for its beautiful interiors and delicious cuisine!
- Over the Moon: this amazing wedding blog features a beautiful Charleston city guide in addition to lots of wedding-focused content for brides-to-be.
And while you’re in town, please consider spending some time at our farm-to-table restaurant Cannon Green, and our hotel Zero George, which also has a cafe and restaurant. We’d love to welcome you with our distinctive Charleston southern charm and unparalleled Easton Porter Group luxury!